Sunday, January 3, 2010

fat

shit, i gained few kg in 3 weeks, hv to put off the weight!!!!! at least 4 kg i hv put on recently...
i wan to get bac 67kg in 3 weeks time.. started my diet plan now! eat less, if hungry drink water instead, more excercise! together with fat beh chee khang, he also wan to put off his weight!
jia you jia you..
besides, my very very last exam is coming soon, first paper hits on 15th jan..
very fast i wil be graduating... time flies.. tml is my last day to attend lecture after all this, i think hv no chance to attend so called "lecture" with so many frenz around unless i further my studies.. but i think hv no point to further my studies.. haha....
well, briefly tel wat i hv done recently, new year celebration? yea, me n my frenz went to malacca to celebrate it.. this is my first time to visit malacca, dnt laugh me pls!
many of us wonder y wan to celebrate new year in there? kl here got lot of countdown parties waiting us... i hv no idea actually... i jz followed wat they suggested. the day b4 goin malacca, me and ang kian loong felt so wu nai, as he promised some1 wil go, but at the end he called me that he no car to go... WTF? must be kidding me.. bcoz the organizer had prepared everything, if he said he cant go , those ppl who sitting his car all cant go too rite.. i scared to be fucked by some1.. hahahaha...
bcoz of his consideration, he finally managed to get a car.... but he told me tat he was having a feel of driver.... aiks, as long as the 1 sitting ur car nvr think of this then ok liao la.. dnt think too much
so everything settled.. waiting to set out!
on the way to malacca, having a feel like i was goin bac to my hmtown, wat a kampung place in fact... LOL

finally we reached Afamosa at 3pm.. checked in, i tot wat we stayed was "bangloo" and actually it was a villa =.=' , with 4 rooms attached , a small swimming pool there...
very soon, we started to gamble there ( all addicted ady), then some of them went to water park,some of them preparing for steamboat.. well, guess which activities i involved? LOL....
actually me kent n wengkuen they all planned to go cowboy town , but the steamboat started around 8.30pm( due to waiting those ppl lor), too late for us to go the cowboy town, felt a bit sad!! coz my mum told me b4, tat cowboy town at nite very nice 1... i hv no fate with that... hopefully i hv another chance to go there nxt time XD

oh ya, missed out 1 things, while the time they playing in water park, me, loy, wengkuen,peikchee,yenching,jackson,meishan and sky also playing in "water park" a small little pool .. hahahaha... it was fun indeed... we played "monkey game" .. but too bad, the wall of the swimming pool made my whole body felt itchy.... but again, 8 of us were truly enjoyed in this small water war... fat kent and leeting didnt join us, use preparing food as an excuse.. "wu sama dia !!!" LOL

at nite, few of us hiding in room watching horror movie frm thai... damn disgusting la .. haha...
when the time near 12am, every1 went to outside with a sprayer in hand preparing the coming of 2010... finally, the spray war began with a nice fireworks in the sky.. every1 like crazy .. spraying and screaming on the road... i was not as crazy as them, after a few seconds of war, i stood in a silent place(make sure they wont realize i was there) and enjoyed the nice scene with fireworks .... hehee....this was how i pass my last day in 2009.

sleep after the war??? ofcoz no! haha.. continue gambling... wahaha.... tat nite, at first keijoe be the banker, after he won some he passed to me n kent be the banker, we played 21points.. at first kent very lan O... his luck was bad like hell.... felt regretting to share with him, but after all, i stil managed to win some ( bcoz kent was not beside me, can u imagine hw black was him?) LOL...

the next day , went to malacca town i hv forgotten wat that place called? wat wat road .. went to eat the famous ball chicken rice, erm, normal, nothing special la..... i dnt feel nice at all in fact...wakakaka... then ate famous chendol( waited with a long q) .. again, not nice! the only special is the sugar they used.. other than tat, nothing special la.. stil penang food the best... LOL
jz telling the truth, no offence ya!

then went to petsim's bday party .. wat a tiring trip ....happy birthday to u ng pet sim, u r now same age with me..22 pls..dnt laugh me ! hahahaha.... wish u happy always la... hope u like the present i gv la..

i m super hungry now................... T.T
dnt mention food infront of me laa... slap u @@

3 comments:

lt said...

wish slim say hi to u ya!!! -U-U~~~

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Wish you to have a successful diet plan!

Eric Eng said...

thx uuuuuuuuuu.. i wil success!! lol