Friday, January 15, 2010

3 subjects to go

yea, finished one of my subjects today, materials science..
although the questions were not so hard, but i stil not managed to do it correctly
if compared to last time, i m sure i wil be in sad mode now, coz i missed alot of marks for both morning and afternoon paper
but this time is exceptionally case, i didnt feel sad but a bit happy wor, weird~
coz i knw although i cant get A but i think so B or B+ wil do.. mayb i didnt put so high expectation for myself this time, stop aiming straight As... the feeling is different
but i wil do hard for other subjects, coz wanna do my best try my best for the following papers,
ofcoz A is always my target, but if for this time no A i also ok with it.. as long as i try my best, am i right?! hehehe
didnt sleep for almost 3o hours, suffering insomnia..
felt damn sleepy during exam jz now...
after 5hours sleeping after back frm exam,
i m rejuvenated... goin to mcD take my dinner (12am!!)
then study there for few hours......
hopefully those sohai wont make jokes there , but concentrate in studying
but i guess they wont! l0l

these days, something had happened in my family members, a sad things that made my tears off
i dnt wna to mention here..
but anywhere, everything has passed, so jz forget all the sad things remember for good one!

to my bageh sis, dnt blame urself anymore k... cheer, no one will wish to this happen!
must be happy all the time...
and those unhappy things jz let it goes with flow.. dnt keep it in heart, we all knw tat u r good enuff ...so stop blaming urself.. and take care ahhhhhhh.....

3 subjects to go, i must jiayou jia you!!! goodluck to all my frenz....

1 comment:

lt said...

jiayou jiayou~~
b happy oso!
sohai is u ok?
hahahaaha....