Wednesday, January 6, 2010

study week

again... exam is coming, and now we are having our study week...
this study week is so different compared to previous one.. because it's gonna be my last "study week" in my college life.. after this, we all wil be graduating... no more "study week" in my life..
perhaps "working week" or "holiday week"???? LOL
i m now struggling hard for the last exam in my hometown, well.. y hometown? most of my frenz are curious on it n keep asking me y i can study in hometown? coz for them, hometown is a place for them to enjoy, eat slp and play.., not for study! but for me, it can be both, study while enjoying... hehehe... coz i dnt like to study alone in hostel yet need to worry for lunch n dinner..
at home, at least i can study in a room with air-conditional, although alone, but yet more relaxing... coz i need no to worry abt for my daily meals... everything get ready by mum.. this is why i prefer studying in home rather than hostel....
i doubt myself whether can finish all these subjects within a week? i guess impossible, so now i m jz focusing on those subjects i hv confident with it, others i jz leave it aside first...
coz i rather to get few As than all Bs.. LOL....
these days, many things have happened to me n my frenz.. i wont talk much here..
jz feel like sometimes the bond of the friendship can be as brittle as the structure of a glass... it can be broken down easily by something that is not important...
sometimes i wonder, will it be the same thing happen again to my current friendship?
hope it wil never change~ yenching, leeting,jackson,kent,wengkuen,peikchee, siewlee,cheekhang and etc...
hope that our friendship will strong enuff to last till the end! i appreciate all of u around me..
ur advises, ur cares, ur jokes, and etc are most appreciated...

lastly, goodluck to fei kent today, everything wil have a good ending .. hope selvi wont fool u around.. ( frm dmamak gang) LOL

2 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

All the best for your exam!

lt said...

yeayea...i appreciate u too ok??
coz u r so adorable...hahahaha...
take care n enjoy ur hmtwn-ing study week...
quite agree wf u tht u dun hv to worry abt ur daily meals...so sien here during study week...fan-ing wat to eat whr to eat...
gambate together for our las exam lor...^^