Saturday, January 23, 2010

arghhhh

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
i m free now, no exam no nid study no nid everyday face the notes
but how come i stil cant sleep well????
ady been 1week++ i cant sleep easily..wat the hell is goin on?
my body's physiological problem?
haizzzzzz... suffering
i dnt like this feeling.. wish to sleep 10hours per day!
i need back my sleep time
pls gv back it to me
pek chek!!!!
wish to open my speaker loudly n "boom" all the ppl to wake up!!!
feel inbalance, seeing they all r sleeping like pig, but wat i m doin now? blogging? @#$44%%$#@
well, i m officially graduated! i m free frm the bonding with tar college..
suppose now should be a very good time for me to relax n rest, but how come i so tension??!
goin pavillion for movie with cheekhang later, dnt wanna stay at this lame hostel
wan to get some new clothes for cny.. pls sponsor
this time hv to spend wisely, coz my hongkong trip is coming soon! wow...
time for me to start saving money
excited! first time go so far away frm malaysia...kekekeke....
frenz i gonna to miss u guys so so so so so much, dnt knw when we only hv chance to meet up after this.... my classmatess, coursematess,lecturerss....
all the best to ur future! wish u all wil hv a bright future...
is time for me to get some jobs' info...
goin to start working life soon, can i say i dnt wan? hahaha....
ofcoz cannot...
let's fight for future! jia you!

No comments: