Sunday, August 30, 2009

disappointment

she has disappointed me.... but feel thanks to her that she finally woke me up! jz found out that i m so so so so stupid, dnt knw y~~ luckily i m fine, n i feel happy too..i dnt knw hw to describe the feeling... hehe... sad more than happy or happy more than sad? me myself also cant figure it out..
anyway, i hv done my best with no regretsss... so, watever la...
*but need time to accept the "fact" also la*
jz wondering does she really know what is so called love? okay.... it has nothing to do with me anymore i guess.. so jz let it be.. ^^
i learned lots frm this lesson... hope i really can handle it when these things come to me again.. i wont let it happen again.. :)

goshh.... today i didnt do any revision, shit! i knw i hv no enuff time to finix all the notessss ady.. so jz hope god wil bless me during the exam.. went to watch G.I joe with eli jz now.. *finally* .. it's really a nice movie though quite short *so fast finix*... i knw i m quite outdated! dnt laugh!

wat we planned to today actually was... first, dog fair and then club at nite.. but... we hv done none of these. haha! all shud blame to eli..she suggested it.. but then she didnt knw where is the dog fair! lol! went to timesquare..then gurney... couldnt see any dog there?! thought i can see some cute dogs in the fair n buy something new tools for my dogs! asking myself, izzit those dogs were transformed into transparent?! so we couldnt see them! haha...so watched movie lor... after movie...thought wil go club, who knw! her frenz ppk ( put aeroplane)! boh bian...went to coffee island to hv our supper there..meet eli's frenz there..they are damn cute n funny, though jz first time meet them but can talk till ..*gam key*.. mayb we r same "species".. reached home around 4am! n now almost 5.30am. i stil awake...holding the notes but then looking at the laptop too.. LOLz.. overall. today i m quite happy.. dnt knw y, everytime when goin out with her i feel very comfortable@@
*not much ppl went to merdeka countdown* so weird!

tml my frenz stil wants to meet me up ,coz he said long time no c ady... i think i m not goin to meet him up lor mayb tuesday or wednesday bah..coz i really nid to finix the physiology notessss! otherwise i wil be blamed!

goodnite every1..oppss..i shud say..goodmorning to every1.. hahaha... bye ..muacksss...

1 comment:

sam said...

seem like many things happened between u n her...btw...wish u ok for all of this. dont forget that u have many frenz be with u...cheer up, fren