Wednesday, August 26, 2009

nothing venture nothing gain

i hv been wasted my three days time for doing nothing... online,facebook, chitchatting, yamcha with frenz *talking nonsense* , actually with these 3days i atleast could finix revision for 1 of the subjects. tml i m going bac to my hometown for my study week, i hope that i really can finix all the subjects in the date i hv set. hope things will start to go smoothly after all these. i wil be coming bac to kl next weekend.. hope things wil not bother me again~ coz i really wish tat this semester i can get a good results ..hope i wont disappoint up myself.. i knw, results is not everything but yet as a student, for me, results stil that important. many ppl always ask me y i wan to get a good results? actually jz wan to let my parents they all feel happy, as we knw, parents will very happy and proud of it if their children always got a flying colour in their results... so, at this moment, tis is wat i can do for them. i knw out there many ppl work harder than me ,some even study like a *cow*....so i think i shouldnt blame i hv no time for tis n tat and start to play a role of student n ppl's son.. i should appreciate that i hv a chance to study ..

this year is my final year ady, i dnt hv much time to enjoy the life of studying ... so always think of making my college life more interesting, more memorable.. after graduate, i will be working all the time.. tat's bored! hope i can get a interesting job ....

recently i feel so happy ... i like the feeling when chatting with that 38 gang during dinner time.. it been lost long time ago... n now i found out that it comes bac to me again.. hard to describe ... coz too abstract...
erm.. glad to knw u all! they are good listener ..

frenz, the following days i will be very busy for my final exam... so i might not so frequent to update my blog .. will be actived bac once i hv done my exam... to all my frenz who is having exam, goodluck to u all!!
nothing venture nothing gain, if wan to get a good results, we ourselves hv to put effort on it!

goodluck~~~~

1 comment:

~*Felicia*~ said...

After 38 already, tell me leh.. I wan to know also =P