Sunday, August 9, 2009

complicated~

aikss... dnt knw y, recently my happy mode always wont stay for very long... the feeling is so complicated man! return bac the original cheah cheng to me k?! shit! well, i m now at hometown, i wil hv my "own" holidays at my hometown for 6days~ haha..... coz no practical class n only left lecture classes.. today is jz sunday, my "holiday" is till this wednesday.. hvnt bought the ticket back to kl... feel like dnt wan to buy.. can i? LOLz....

yesterday nite went to gurney watched THE PROPOSAL....wow, indeed, it's really a nice movie to be watched! guys, worth to watch, u wil be laughing frm the begininng until the end of the movie... after movie, eli suggested me to eat at a mamak near batu ferringgi there..forgot the name ady, they said it quite famous in spicy foods.. well, i ate a sambal sotong n wat wat spicy chicken there with a big plate of white rice (not a joke, the rice i think 3persons also cannot finish it). actually,overall the taste not bad..but tis morning til now, i went to toilet 4times ady(diarrhoea). god damn, must be something wrong with the food.. hahaha.... or my digestive system not strong enuff?

today me n my sis n cousins actually wanna go to penang pc fair n queensbay to buy something,but end up we didnt go.. u knw y? we planned to go at 5pm,but me too tired, took a nap til 7pm.. n my fat sis too~ haha.. at the end didnt go lorrrr...hohoho... but went to billion la, coz wanna buy something mah... i bought two water bottles, coz mine 1 has lost in the CANTEEN1!!!! 1month++ ago.. shit man, the bottle was so nice , my bageh sis bought for me de.. must be some1 stolen it. i knw..... hehehehe....

the notes are infront of me... but y my hand is so heavy until i couldnt open the notes using my hand??? laziness is killing me slowly..
guess wat i m gonna to do after publishing tis blog? again.... tv show.. dnt blame, bcoz tis is my lifestyle.. i knw it's boring.. but better than holding the notes n study rite? say yes to me plzzz...

1 comment:

sam said...

YES!!!
life canot jz holding book to study...wat we need is fun!!!