Thursday, August 13, 2009

these things can fill up my heart?

hmmm.... my sis who working in uk, we all call her as "bageh".. she knws that recently i m having a lot of problems and not really happy in fact... n she cant help me in anything so again she bought me two tees n 1 shirt for me n 1 beach pant... she hopes it can fill up my heart... here is the clothes she bought to me.

this red zara tee seems simple it's simply nice ( not suitable to pair with a jeans, shud pair with a short pant)

guys, i love tis pant very much! my mum too! LOLz


This i not yet in my hand yet, jz can look thru at the pic, but i guess it is nice coz i like blue...
*see the price there! jz 7pounds!*

in fact, this tee(zara again) looks nicest among them, but it simply too big to me(L size) ,cant pair with jeans again, jz short pant =.="

my sis always buys me alot of things,not only clothes.....i knw she treats me very very nice.. not bcoz she always buys me things then i praise her good, buttering up her.. she always advises me, teach me lot of things... ofcoz some "bad" attitude influenced by her too! wakaka.. without her, i think i wont be here writting blog, wont meet so many frenzz.. i think i wil become a samseng like my primary sch frenz now.. gambling everyday in my home area? smoking? taking drug n alcohol everyday? luckily she pulled me up when i was small... i m glad to hv her as my sis.. but not only her la, my two other sisters also good la.. hahahahaha.... jz she treats me better than them.
after all this, i asking myself again, can it really fills up my heart ? i dnt think so la... mayb can la.. but i think not more than 20%.. LOL.... but seriously, dnt worry abt me , i wil be fine soon!

just want to share something here... if u guys met some problems, jz let ur family knw, they will always beside u n support u! love ur family always! they wont gv up on u..


i love my FAMILY! Mum ,Dad, SISTERSSSss, BRO
(although he is bad in some angle)



haizz... again~ frenz... recently i m not in good mood, so plz plzzz dnt always come n ask me those idiot questions tat make me feel suxxxx! try to be consideration abit plzz... and plz dnt come to me n touch me i dnt like ppl touch me plzz.... sorry for that.. i knw i shudnt be like tat... :)

11 comments:

JoJo said...

How nice to have sister :)
I wish I could hv 1 too! haha

JayJun said...

so envy...~~~
by the way y cannot touch u!?

Eric Eng said...

jojo: i tot u hv a sister? but is younger sis..LOLz!
jayjun: =.=" , just simply dnt like "some" ppl to touch me, or put "their" hand in my shoulder or wat.. boh syok.. hohoho...

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

ur sis treat me well too....LOL...she advised me last few days only...^^...now she become our 21st years old gang too...hahahaa

sam said...

so good ur sis...
when my sis will buy things for me without my requires?
Btw...u r right...we need to love our family even though they got their bad side...

Eric Eng said...

jac: really? haha... she always tries so hard to enter our young generation gang.. hahaha.. not old gang ok?! LOL
sam: i think u shud be the 1 who buy things for ur sis? dnt u?! haha...

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

hahaahhaaa....good ma like that....stay young...

JayJun said...

then how abt me put my hand on ur shoulder haha...am i the 'some' ppl u said!?

esand said...

omg... now i only know that u are wrote all this....i want to cry liao lol...woahahahaha.touching,touching....when u got work next time,remember,my lovely present,dream 'watch' ok? our secret...
well....im a bit confused there,that is ,u are not just coz u listen to me what i was advice u,that is u scaRE of me,dont u?hahahaha. n maybe u also want to be different between u and ur idiot(s.udang frenz when u was a kids),coz it is a shamed to hangout those ppls like takdah bring otak punya orang,right! see,now u are agree with what i was told u,aren't u?hahaha....anyway,im so happy that u r appreciate everything from ur family member.just keep it up, dont let us down when u get married,u should understand what im saying,right!alwaz stay n live to be different!

Eric Eng said...

jay: swt, ofcoz u r not in the list of the "some" ppl i mentioned! LOLz
esand: cry? swt..got so touching boh??? hahahaha..i tot u wil feel vomitting when u c this.. yayaya, wil buy u all those things..but only when i got money.. hahahaha...

esand said...

ya,i feel want to cry liao,but my eyes very dry,so end up i couldn't make it.hahaha,i thought i alwaz advice u n scold u sometimes when u was kids,n also thought u guys dont understand n nvr accepted my advice even suggestion sometimes.god,it was shcok me here when i saw all this,coz everyone(ur cousins,ur aunties) are dislike me,i alwaz know how they criticze behind me.but,i remember the time i always told u guys this n that,but u guys are against on me,dont u?but,anyway thanks for that u are appreciated all of this,meants u a big boy now.well,just dont forget my lovely present ya.cool......is it!haha .im so happy that mom she having few good childs indeed,dont like others,shit n stupid ppls.god,shamed on them...