Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wowwwww....thursday is coming..!!

yea yea yea...thursday, my last subjects for this sememster (physiology ii) ! this killing sememster! this fucking sememster! actually i feel a bit sad for my exam, coz obviously i cant get A for most of the subjects.. for a ppl like me, who always scores in exam sure wil feel not satisfy.. i always proud of myself when i showed my result transcripts to others! bcoz it's fulled with Asssss...( except for english subject ofcoz) but this sememster seems like wil be a worst sememster for me... if i could at least got 3As out of 5 subjectsss, i wil say thank to god! and also thank to the poor marking scheme! bcoz i knw tat some of the subjects are impossible for me to get an A (hardly to get B too)...if i could accidentally got As for these subjects, then i knw this is not the actual resutls i shuold have! ( low standard . should i say so?) but i stil hope that i can get many Asss.... contradictory @@
well.. dnt think too much, i dnt think i got such luck to score for some of the subjects.. since it has passed...so dnt think about it first.... after 1 month wil knw the result..kekekeke....

thursday nite= ladies nite... let's party...!! been long time didnt go club with frenz... this thursday wil be in maison! hope it wil be a great nite...coz i nvr join that gang to club b4.. dnt knw hw is them in club.. shud be fun?! i think so.. bcoz there is a funny guy (kent) .. he always a "laugh point" in my class... and so many galssss there (me: i m not pervert plzz)

saturday wil be goin bac to hometown...penang i m coming! mum wants me to buy so many mooncakesssss.... 5 boxessssss..... two for maid ( bcoz she is goin bac to indo soon) n 1 for grandma 2 for my house. poor..luckily my bageh sis pay for it... wakkakaka.... (pay for two boxes only)

18th , friday...wil go for movie (if my frenz stick to the plan, hope she wont break the promise, huiping! coz she is the 1 who always ppk).. aduhh.... money... money..i wan more money... i wan buy many things laaa...

continue my blog on friday la... if i free... ~~

1 comment:

sam said...

fai fai coi finished ur exam then come bac la...