Tuesday, September 8, 2009

unexpected

diu lorrr..... today papers... aikss... seems my As r flying away frm me.thought i can score this subject de mah..unexpected questions came out.. actually the questions for these two papers not very difficult... but then it needed long time to think n explain n write for the answer... 1paper for 2 hours with such questions was actually not enuff for me! hw abt if extra 1hour for me? dream of it la ... haha...dr.yue... plz mark it lineally..dnt be too strick in marking the papers... n hope u understand wat i wrote in the answers... haha... bcoz i hv not extra time to reread n recheck wat i hv written!

slept for 3hours.. then went for exam.. crazy.. but it is always my style since i entered college... sometimes i didnt sleep at all then straight go for the exam.... aiya..dnt care la..i also hv not much chances to take exam after next year feb(coz i wil be graduated) ..hohohoho...

tat day, my frenz asked me for shooting ...damn la i m having exam where got extra time to help him? somemore that shooting is kind of artistic shooting..need to wear very less (perhaps with underwear only)... seriously,i wished to help y9u..but i couldnt make it lorr..haha..i damn paiseh with tis kind of shooting as i knw i dnt hv a nice body shape...all the "muscles" like to stick together in my body...hw do i dare to go for tis???let ppl laugh meh!! if jz a normal shooting i wil stil consider mah.. with the clothes cover my body then i wil hv a very high confident in taking pic ... hahahaha...as i always tel myself i hv a handsome face!!!! *damn thick skin* he tried to persuade me for helping him, but failed at the end la... as i hv seen his art works.. damn geli la..too "artistic" and like those explicit photo (mayb i do not hv art sense gua) !! yet, this shooting is without payment... or does not have any benefits to me *help frenz still need to think tis, damn la u*.. so i considered again n again, finally decided not to help lor...1 of the reasons was exam period ...

shit, i stil not yet start any of notes for the coming subject! wasting my time infront of laptop again... drama, facebook, youtube...... gila babi memang! cannot cannot...hv to stop now.. i wil update myself again when i free.... aza aza fighting!


+U to every1 who struggling for the exam..must work hard, dnt be lazy like me... hehehe....

No comments: