Monday, September 7, 2009

exam!!!!!!!!!!

damn... tml wil be my first paper for my final exam.... this exam wil be ended at 17th sept... the time is passing so slowly for this period! yyyy...... god bless me in my exam... wil be graduated soon, so popi me 顺顺利利... 不要有任何差错,留下遗憾...... my lifestyles for this moment is totally terbalik!!! get bac me my normal lifestyles plzzz.... there are still lotssss of hongkong series waiting me.. dnt wan to be outdated la ! come on! *keep talking to myself* ~~ cheh gong...becoming insane.

dr.yue, i wil KO u in these two papers tml! LOL...can i? ofcoz... *so lanci*

goodluck to everone who is having exam too! score score score! Assssssssss....endless Asssssss.... haha... i wan endless Asssss in my resultsssss...... plzzzz... ah ma popi.... malimali hoop....

gambateh~

No comments: