Thursday, September 24, 2009

holiday mode

aiks.. although i m in holidays now n suppose i shud continue my final year project at home (thesis and my coming presentation) , but yet i did nothing.. arghhhh! how come?! i m damn worry abt tis but y i stil dnt wan to start it by now????? everyday use 12hours for sleeping.. goin to be entitled with "pig". i see my frenz rushing their thesis like "cow", i wish to be one of them too but too bad i jz couldnt.
these few days hv to help my mum around, coz indo maid balik kampung for 10days .. aduii..banyak kerjanya! "SULI cepat balik buat kerja ni, tak payah raya la..."
jz finished a drama, "痞子英雄" , frm taiwan.. highly recommended! wat a nice drama frm taiwan i had ever watched. it's totally different frm those "idol drama"(偶像剧), very energetic, unexpected, and quite nervous when watching, although some scenes abit fake la..lol
since i hv KO tis drama, nxt wil be those awaiting hongkong series.. no doubt, my hobby is sitting infront of my laptop n watching drama, while watching better dnt kacau me or else i wil be very boh song! hehehe....
nw looking at the journals tat i gonna to read ...sienz~ some words are too deep to understand and even after checking dictionary, i stil dnt understand! am i so stupid?! or those scientists are too clever???can all the scientists write their journals in a simple way? so deep for wat ?! hard for referring la! ofcoz some of the journals are easy to understand, but some hardly to make me read on it! *i knw my english is lousy, LOL, should improve it*
last few days went to sing k with my frenz in penang redbox, damn expensive la wei... coz tat day was public holiday.. yet the room was so small... *jz 5 persons , hw big u want??!lol* tat time we took alot of pic ~ again.. haha.. but all the pic still not yet pass to my hand! jayjun n nicole, fast a bit la u two turtles..
here some of the pic tat i took by using nicole's hp. tis phone not that high tech, but the pics
damn nice, mayb it's blur enough?! hahaha...


自恋

here come with my cool photo..hahahahahahaha... paiseh la been long time didnt upload pic in my blog ady.. so ..... wakakakaka...


wow


saja
okay, i knw again my frenz wil say... "ur blog everywhere is ur photo, sienz nia" ... aiya, mayb others wont feel sienz ler? LOL!

swt, my mum is calling me again, hv to go now... update myself when i free again...... *sick for many days ady, nose blocking, i hate U!!!!*

BYEEEEEEEEE...MUACKSSSSSS!

2 comments:

sam said...

ur maid so hangfuk...still hv chance to bac hometown.
wen's hp dunno y damn sui to capture...next time wan borrow from her d...lol...really too much of ur pic la...will siez de lo

Eric Eng said...

hahahaha....ya lor her hp although very old..朦胧美。 wei..where got too much of pic? jz few nia laaaaaaaaaaaa........... wont sienz de la.. very nice to see wat! hahaha...