Friday, September 11, 2009

sad

sad for my exam. sad x10000.... is the consequence of not enuf hardworking? haiz... today morning paper, was my worst day for these 4 years in college life...bcoz it was my first time for being so careless in exam, somemore i did not how to answer some of the questions.. how could this happen to me? i always thought tat this kind of situation wouldnt happen on me, but it happened! blank answer, wrong calculation, answered the question with nonsense. WTF... but i shud blame myself for not hardworking enuff in this semester.... i wont let it happen again, swear! *but if happened again then how? haha..*
still left two subjects to go... hopefully i can score on these. stil 1week to go.... then 2weeks holiday + 1week extra holiday for myself.. LOL..
two days slpt for 1 ++hours... nvr try b4? u guys hv to try on tis, freaking cool man! almost die.. tired x 1000000000000.............. want to hv a long long slp tonite... sunlight ,plz dnt too strong n plz dnt shine on me tml morning... i beg u..... ok?! :)))))))

2 comments:

sam said...

cheer up man...have a nice sleep then fully prepare ur another 2 papers la...gambatte!!!!

Eric Eng said...

thx u sam.. :)