Monday, October 5, 2009

saja post

writting blog is becoming one of my hobbies? LOL.. NO, it is just becoming a place for me to record down my days, my feelings~
went out again tonite...zzzzzzz.... watched "ugly truth", wow, it's a great movie to watch, laughed my ass off! dnt miss it!

today, air asia got promo again!! rm268 to macau (with return ticket), we all plan to book the tickets as soon as possible, hardly to get a cheap tickets recently! so my frenz wil go kl central to ask more details on it tml... if everything ok, then GOOD lah... haha... cant wait for this graduation trip..but stil long time to go...nxt year march~~~@@ must be alot of funs there.. hopefully i wont spend out of my budget..rm2k is tat enuff for me? i dnt think so~ haha...how if not enuff? borrow frm my bageh sis? hahahahha..... definately wil let her scold ~~

this week not goin bac to kl, as usual,off myself another 1 week... in fact, planned to go bac on wednesday to find my supervisor search for help in my final year project, but the questions seem hv settled as my frenz ady went to ask help frm him...i think i can handle it myself after my frenz told me hw to do it..thx first la koh beng chong...so it is ok for me to skip 1 week rite?! LOL

i m wondering am i suffering high blood pressure?! everyday after waking up, i feel pening! sleep too much?! hv to go for medical check up i guess.. feeling unwell recently, nose is still blocking.. haiz..have been suffering frm nose-blocking for 3weeks yet stil dnt wan to consult doctor?! thought can be recovered naturally? hahaha.... if stil persisted, then i wil go for a doctor after few days... beh tahan ady! kekekeke......

aiyo..waiting call frm astro for so many days...but stilll ......... my rm500 flies away ady laaaa...fast call me !! haha.....astro pageant 2009 having a liveshow soon, normally they need usher for tat event, but yet i still not receive any call frm pearlyn ..isshhh...i think so this time is not my turn.. shit la, boh duit liao la... i wan save the money for my HK trip ler.. popi she wil cal me in these few days if not really boh liao.......................................i love money plzzz....

guess wat is the time now? nearly 6am... used to write blog at this time... i hv no idea on it why this time? :D

sleep soon, tireddddd...... pimples ...go away plz.. i dnt like u.. plz go to stick on those ppl whose face is so licin but not me... thx! XD

1 comment:

lt said...

since ur pimples so friendly to u...
i think u shud slp at that time...
lolzz