Monday, October 12, 2009

hell

kl is stil the same to me...
is the 2nd day i bac frm my hometown.
i was having insomnia last nite, around 6am only able to fall slp, but woke up at 8am becoz having class at 9am. the weather is too hot, no air-con in my room, miss the time when i were staying in wangsa maju, a room with air-con, no roomate which i could do watever in room as i like.
the house is very dirty, no1 wants to clean it (including me) lol.. for now,as long as my bedroom n bathroom are clean then it's ok for me ady... hehe..
these two days, went to dinner around 7.30pm, but came bac at nearly11pm . talked alot with my frenz during dinner time, like hv endless of things to talk, to share... izzit because of the last sememster we wil be spending our time here, so makes us hv alot of things to talk?
time flies, i've been studied here for nearly 4 years !!
time waits for no man, now i could understand it.

jz now i showed my presentation slides to my roomate.....he laughed nonstop!!!!! hahahahaha.... u will laugh too once u c it! i also cannot control myself for laughing it. it's too much of wordssss in my slidesss, like i m writting an essay? are these power point presentation?? LOL... for my roomate's part, it's too less of wordssss in his slides....his supervisor totally does not understand wat his slides talking abt...WTF?! LMAO

today,leeting told me the job in this weekend has been cancelled , i lose the money again~~ leeting lagi teruk, haha...coz the agent has put her "aeroplane" for two times within two weeks time..sweat~~~ nvm, looking for other part time jobs... this sememster seems like very free, tuesday no class at all... so better get some jobs to earn some pocket money..kekekezz...

i feel tired now, wanna to get some sleep, total jz slpt for 4hours today..... gdnitez~
replacement practical class on tml at 2.30pm...so wil be waken up at 1pm?! hahahaha....
k la... to be continued....

3 comments:

lt said...

i wan work desperately~~~ T.T

Unknown said...

plz don miz me while i m nt around...hehehe

Eric Eng said...

leeting: plz 24hours nonstop finding job...
ps: zzzzzzz..... MISS u so so so so so much ok?????!