Friday, October 23, 2009

jz a post

yea, finally i hv done my seminar presentation, although i did it badly, but i think so it's ok la, since tis is wat i expected .. hopefully my supervisor ( dr.yue) wil gv me an A la.. hahahaa....i knw i m quite greedy, but it's normal wat, every1 is craving for A ..... ^^ goodluck to those who stil preparing for their presentation, all the best and especially to yenching, wengkuen,siew lee,huiping(stil many others la)...... gambateh la!

today my frenz (xue wen n jingshuang) came to kl find us, so 9 of us went to klcc for dinner, san francisco.. the funniest thing during dinner time was shinhuoy n yenching! the salads which ordered by both of them... it's so disgusting n so expensive , wat yenching commented on her salad was " is tat a grass?? it tastes bitter!!! i m regretting to order tis, do u guys wan to try it ? i gv it to u...." hahahahaha..... for shinhuoy " i suppose not to listen what cheah cheng said(i told her to choose the most expensive 1), the mashed potatoe tastes far more better than tis salad...blar blar blar...." hahahah.... laughed my ass off!!!

my tummy getting rounder n bigger..........i should start to take care of my diet from now onwards.....

goin bac to hometown tml with my aunty, woow, no nid to go bac by bus, save money + time... goin bac for few days... 3 or 4 days i guess? haha...


i jz editted few of my pic that taken just now, hahaha.... a bit 自恋 i knw! but this thing tak boleh control la... LOL

actually a bit tired now, but stil sitting infront of my laptop... i wondering how wil it be if one day there was no internet access for me.... wil i survive? hopefully.. i should train myself for not so addicting in surfing net...

sienz~

bye =.=

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i tot u are vy steady and can speech a lot, but u seem super nervous leh. Y u alwaz look at Dr Teh direction, funny lol. Unlike during lecture u are the most noisy guyz.

Eric Eng said...

LOL... i was super nervous indeed!! i looked at her bcoz wan to hv some eye contact with her! to "electric shock" her! hahaha... actually i dnt like presentation! it's kinda weird to me, as i like to make joke n talk something nonsense, but presentation is kind of like cannot joke and must be very serious... faint