Wednesday, October 7, 2009

YIPPEEEEEEEEEe

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
i hv done my thesis...finally... yes!!!! hopefully my supervisor will accept it, plz dnt ask me to correct this and that k? i hv put so much effort on it ady, tired~~

what i need to do on nxt is to prepare the seminar presentation slides.. easy to do nia la hor? i dnt wish to do so complicated slides, add this and that in the slides, just wish my slides are simple and easy to understanding... no point for me to add this and that if others didnt knw what were you presenting.. but..... presentation?! my weakness... i dnt like presentation, as i coudnt speak fluently in english, always become stutterer during presenting. sometimes i dnt even understand wat i was presenting, then started to talk nonsense... feel suxxxxxxx.... stil dnt knw hw to improve my presentation skills.... got alots to be improved! XP

at last, 10 of us finally booked the tickets from air asia for our graduation trip..macau and hk trip.. rm342.4 with return.. consider cheap or expensive? hehe.. nvm, now the trip is guaranteed, no more dragging.. hohohoho..... after all my things get done, then wil start to look for part time job to earn some extra pocket money.. damn poor bcoz of the trip, i need to save money frm now.

feel like to watch hongkong series now but it's 4.15am now... can i? ofcoz.... LOL...

No comments: