Saturday, October 31, 2009

colour blind

colour blind... wil it affect my career in future?
i m worried abt this....
as i knw, if wanna to become a cabin crew, one must has a normal colour vision..
y i jz cant pass thru the ishihara test for colour blindness? i jz can c some of the words for this test!
i jz realized i hv such defect in my eyes, could it become my barrier if i insisted to become a cabin crew? i could differentiate those colours in real life, but how come when these colours combine together n make into a test, i hardly to differentiate them?
i jz asked some opinion frm my cousin who is working as cabin crew, she told me during medical checkup, doc wil ask them to tel him wat the number in some of the ishihara test questions, goshhh.....
i found out that there is a thing called colour blind lenses, which can enhance those ppl who suffering frm colour blindness's vision, and help them to pass thru colour blindness test. wondering these kind of lenses available in malaysia or not..... any1 if knw abt these lenses,plz do tel me more...
anyway, i wil look for optometrist when i go bac to hometown .. :) to ask for more info abt this!
searched lot of wedsites relating to colour blindness, n gone thru some tests, for my case, i guess is not a serious case, my daily life nvr affected by my vision, jz like a normal ppl's vision.... so normally those ppl who having the same condition like me would not realize they r having colour blind, hv to go thru some tests only can prove tat...
i wish n pray that colour blind would not become my stepping-stone to be a cabin crew.. T.T

1 comment:

AraPut @ Arafat said...

your scenario is just like mine...
Disqualified to be a c.crew just because I couldn't read d ishihara book... but in real life I can see colors like normal people does... ermmmmmm...