Friday, October 16, 2009

results

the result of the last semester had jz released by today, actually i m not satisfied with the results,especially one of my practicals got B!! dr chong, i u r such a........................ yea, ofcoz i knw why he gv me B in my practical, he had told me b4 exam, the reason was.... my frenz, bcoz he copied my reports without changing my name there and then straight away submitted it to dr.chong... and being caught by him! WTF?! my frenz even worst than mine, he got C for both practical. so what if copy?? every1 was copying, he knw tat! DON'T YOU!!!
i knw many of my frenz failed in exam.. friends, jz work harder in the coming resit paper ya?! dnt be too upset abt tis...

today went to sing k my frenz, then celebrated bday with sky, a belated bday celebration... today like no mood to sing, too early izzit(11am to 2pm)? the voice not yet open?but leeting's voice was opened widely!!!!!!!her powerful voice almost breaks every single piece of the glasses in the room the hahahaha.......all of them were screaming but not singing..hahaha...gg.com.my...swt... >.<"


~ mango cake~ hope u like it

a group photo ^^


a photo without leeting, haha...camera gal!

after k box session, then i went to interview with jacksheng for a part time job. swt, very far..... somewhere near the curve (metropolitan square), we went there by lrt n bus bcoz we dnt hv transport to go there,took me nearly about 1.5 hours frm sg wang to there! *faint*
reached home around 5pm++ , then went to swim, hv been around 2months didnt go for swimming, my thigh is very pain now... hahaha... then started to hibernate frm 6++ to 10pm++ ..

jz came bac frm dinner(or shud i say supper? lol) with kityin n leeting, wanna to watch drama now.. bb.com.my

No comments: