Saturday, July 10, 2010

last and new

yesterday was my last day in rsk... took some pics with my colleauges..
time flies, i had been working in rsk for 3months ady, actually i enjoyed working with my colleauges, but i know this job is not my cup of tea, if i didnt quit the job, i wil be probably berkarat over there....

thanks for the farewell party, thanks for everything la.....i appreciate everything from you guys! here i end my chapter of working in rsk, and now i m begining another new chapter of my life..... all the challenges are waiting for me.. but i nvr worry abt it bcoz i knw i can handle it!

tomolo is sunday, and i m going down to kl by tml... driving my fat sis's car, wil temporarily use her car for 2 to 3 months, wil get new one for myself after i start flying...now training no money punya...... cant afford to pay for the installment fees pun..wakaka...
lazy to pack all the stuffs, haiz... so many things to pack, shud delay the training again la, i dnt even hv a time to break, everything come too rush... but i hv agreed with the training date, so i hv to go for it eventhough i m tired.... hopefully the first week they wont gv us some heavy tasks to complete!

i m thinking what shud pack, arghhh...so many thingsss.........faint @@
dnt knw my cousin there got streamyx or not >.<
if not how i m goin to survive without internet access?? i wil surely apply a broadband for myself if there is not internet access......

how good if i can stay at penang for training.....aiks.. things are always not perfect!
pls after two months, allow me to be based in penang kkkk........... i hate kl. trying to love starting frm now... ==

tonite 2.30aam, germany vs uruguay! germany, pls show your strength show your skill, beat down the uruguay !!! dnt make us disappoint again..... try ur best please!

ok la..will update more abt the training soon....

Ps: goodluck to myself, aza aza fighting~

No comments: