Tuesday, July 6, 2010

12th july!

from the title itself, ady knw that something wil be happened on 12th july! yea... this is my training date, the first day of training...

although a bit too rush, coz friday only wil be my last day working in rsk, then sunday i hv to rush to kl... but nvm laaaaaaaaaa..... since i no need to compensate for my resignation and airasia ady gv me 1month to settle everything before i start training.. so shud appreciate la stop complaining... hehehe....

now what i need to do is... to prepare everything siap siap, my clothes, my blanket...all my things.. coz it's goin to be a long time for me to stay there, hopefully after sometimes, they allow me to transfer back to penang .. now will based in lcct. anywhere, i wil be staying in my cousin house, usj for these few months.

will meet up my frenz when i free..chin kean giap,chin kim kent, ow yang siew lee, natalie, lai weng kuen, kang yen ching, ng pet sim n etccccccc..................... i will always visit u guys !! haha.. pls entertaint me ok.

today i m on leave again..hahahaha...... i overslept, n again, sorethroat and flu... dnt understand y my superior sick like hell stil insists to work? n spreading all the viruses to us?! beh tahan him.. nvm bcoz of this i can take leave, hohoho......... Coz big boss announced that if anyone found himself fall sick or fever or any symptoms related to H1N1, they are adviced not to work!! and no need to report to HR or what... due to few colleauges are suspected with H1N1 and they are now in quarantine...... wow... surely i will grad this chance to curi tulang ofcoz....
now, if i go company, also nothing to do, everyday sitting infront of pc n do nothing... since i wil be leaving soon, so they dont gv me job to do anymore, jz left those pending items or follow up items... no new things or jobs for me at this moment....

ok la .. continue nxt time, now wanna fetch my sis to simpang empat.. very mahuan... !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

faster come kl wei!!!