Monday, March 29, 2010

big disappointment

haiz.... as what i wrote in the previous post! i went to interview SIA again jz two days ago...
they failed me again.....
saturday, i have been kicked out in the very first round as wat i hv expected bcoz i did a very stupid mistake in that round, forgot to say some greeting words n brief intro myself to interviewers and those intervewees... it was a BIG BIG mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant forgive myself for doing tis, so sunday i went to try again... yes, i did go through the first round selection...
went through the skin check stage, playing game stage..... and finally 1 to 1 interview ( the one i failed in during interview at penang) , this is the most scary stage to me, i was damn nervous!!!
again, i failed in this stage! yyyyyyyy............. y failed me in this stage 2 times???????!!!!! at least gv me a chance to go through a very final round mah....
honestly, i m very disappointed! i hv lost my confident...
i roughly knw what is my problem, why they dnt select me at the end!all is abt my english,my speaking!!! not fluent enuff! because that lady asked me : hv u ever think of taking any english courses in future to improve ur english. SHITTTTTTTTTTTT ... this was the last question she asked me during 1 to 1 interview session! she asked me alot of questionssssssssssssssss........... at first i tot what the answers i gv her were good enuff! but, the more questions she asked, the more panic i was!
arghh......... i admit, i m not good in speaking english, but .... ofcoz wat! i m not english educated man! what do u expect wor! isshhh....
SIA! i wil not try U in short time! i wil only try when my confident is back!!!
what is my nxt plan? ofcoz, keep trying, but other airlines! bcoz steward is always my dream job! i wont gv up so easily!!

thanks to alyssa who always gv me encourgement, teach me some skills when answering the questions! teach me alot of things.. thank u, i wil try cathay in this june! this time wil try my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for telling me this! ' SIA didnt select u doesnt mean u r not good' thank u!

Besides, i hv to thank all my fellow friends that keep cheering me up when i was down! thank u! ur encourgements do really help! i wil find my confident back soon!

while waiting for the recruitment of other airlines, i wil work at penang temporarily (stil waiting call frm the company). coz i dnt wish to waste time at home, do nothing ....

what i need to do now is, do more preparations b4 going to interview, be confident all the time! answer question professionally!
Eng Cheah Cheng, U can do it, u hv to try until u success, some ppl try even more times than u, and finally they got selected! so..... BELIEVE urself! u hv the qualitiesssssssssssssssssss!!!
jia you!

6 comments:

JackSheng said...

加油!gambate and all the best !!!

sam said...

hey cc, dun so disappointed d...take ur time to make u stronger...nobody is perfect, what we can do is do our best!!!i sure that u cant go through this...a great bless to you~~~jia you!!!!

lt said...

no doubt it's true that SIA didnt select u doesnt mean u r nt good!!! b confident and thrive for sucees, for ur dream!!! always support u here... u can do it^^ all the best to u oh...

Shervyn Tan said...

cheah cheng....jia you!!!!!! I know u will get what u want at last!!!...dun gv up...jia you...we will alwiz support u mia...jia you jia you !!

Eric Eng said...

thank u guys support! and i need it now! thankssss!! i wil work harder start frm now! hopefully i can get wat i want! :)

Michelle Eng said...

dun ever give up ... if u believe u can , then u can !!! never look down at ur self ...