Wednesday, April 7, 2010

first few days of my job

obviously, i m stil not used to the time of working, sleep early wake up early,
is totally against my 'rule' of sleeping which is sleep lately and wake up lately.
i found out it is hard to change the sleeping time, it is hard to hv 8hours sleeping per day when start working
ok, back to my job..
honestly, i stil not yet get involved myself in this company
i m not so interested with my job la.........
arghh.....
although these few days i no need to do anything, just hv to read so instruction, go to the production line see how the products are produced, how the machines work, and get some basic knwledge frm operators, technician and supervisor.. but it seems like so boring !
my colleauge told me first week will be very very boring, it is true..no doubt on it
she told me in the following week, when i understand the flow of my job then i wil start busy like hell... omg... i m not scared by her! i just dnt wan overtime there, although can claim the OT allowances, but it is too late to go home if i OT, wil affect my sleeping time!!!! my sleeping time wil become even shorter! shit...

haiz... tis job suits me? keep asking myself abt tis question
i like to talk, i dnt like everyday sit at office or line doin the same thing...i wish to go outstation like what my friend do, i dnt like everyday stay at the same place working for the same purpose..
i might change job after few months if i found out that i really really dnt like the job!!
hehehe.....
who knw i might like the job after all tis? hahahahaha.....it is hard to predict everything in future...
so let's see.....

it's time to sleep again...10.45pm.
continue next time la... :))))


ps: everyday waiting for the coming of weekend!! ^^

3 comments:

JackSheng said...

早睡早起身体健康!!!

lt said...

加油~~~

Eric Eng said...

我早睡早起身体会衰老的啦,我跟你这个老一代的人相反的。。哈哈哈哈
你们也要加油吧!!