Friday, April 30, 2010

waiting

seldom online now, y? ofcoz not becoz i dnt like online.. is that stupid connection, coz my sis wan to change the streamyx package, so before changing, hv to suspend my connection for 1 week plus... deng...
but now i getting lazy to update my blog.. n feel like it is not a safety place for me to write out something here since i started working ... i set my facebook in private profile, all my info cannot be seen, i dnt wan any of my colleague to knw what i m doin... coz wan to hv my own privacy... n also i no longer put my blogspot link in my facebook, dnt wan to let any ppl that i dnt knw to look at this.. hahaha.... i become more n more suspicious after working... no choice la, coz i m not sincere with this company, i wish to change job as soon as possible....

went to airasia final interview last saturday, everything went not so smoothly, there was divided into 3 stages in this final round. at the very first round, i did it badly .. haiz, now just pray hard that they dnt mind wat i did on this round...
the interviewer told me wil cal me within 2 weeks if i m selected, today is the 5th day .. i m so nervous, how if they didnt call me? aiks..i hv to go for interview again????????????
interview is really a very very tiring JOB for me, i hate interview, but y i always do those stupid things during interview????? y nvr prepared well b4 goin to interview????
that day, i saw my frenz he even print out the questions n answers ( those questions that normally interviewer wil ask) to memorize... at least 10 pages of them... WTF?
n eventually he got selected on that day itself (he is looking good ofcoz), he is the only 1 got selected on that day i guess... yes, i hv no doubt that becoz he really did alot of homework b4 goin for interview..... do i need to do so next time??? am i too confident to myself ady???
i think i shud do more preparation next time b4 i go for interview ......
i met few frenz there, knowing that they even worst than me, some of them tried more than 4 times just for airasia, n finally only can go thru final round.. i was so lucky that this was my first time trying, n managed to go for the final round... so if this time i failed? i hv to go again ofcoz.. coz that is my dream wat.. dnt gv up so easily.. i wil try til the end! lol.... but ofcoz beside trying, i wil stil working la... coz i knw that it is not so easy to get wat u want, so must get ready for the worst....

now everyday pray hard to receive a call the number start frm 03!!!!!! pls call me plssssss............. wahahahha......so far all of my frenz not yet get the call, it means AA stil not yet inform those selected candidates.. so i stil stand a chance ... wakakaka...


PS: i hate my boss (superior), he is really fucker... fuck him x n... if not willing to teach me then dnt hire me, if hired me, pls teach me sincerely! fuck u!

No comments: