Monday, May 10, 2010

人生的低潮

i guess everyone wil undergo such condition like me when they r growing up...
shud call it "down period" or??? a condition that dnt knw to express myself due to disappointment, sadness, and etc..... how am i goin to pass this hardest period?? where is the happy go lucky cheahcheng gone? i m lost... i cant c my future, i dnt knw wat i m doing now.....
the confident one already gone... the smart one ady gone.... the happy one ady gone.... all come after working...
a ship in the ocean without any direction....
i wish i could find myself back asap.....
i guess all is because i expect too much ...
keep telling myself dnt expect too much, coz when the results come out are not the one u expected, you wil definately face a big disappointment!!! i failed to do so... that's why i m lost....

hope to find someone who can really talk with, but there is no one to talk currently...
how good if i hv a gf now that can cheer me up when i m upset... can borrow her shouder to me (suppose shud the guy do so, LOL) ..
haiz...
hope this period is just a short one for me...
god bless me...
jiayou! gambateh! fighting til the end~~

ENG CHEAH CHENG WAKE UP pls!! FAcE the REALITY!

2 comments:

lt said...

undstd ur feelings...duno who to talk to recently...seriously needing someone to talk to...although it's jz simple TALK, it's helpful to relieve! loves, encouragements n cares from love ones sure helped out! mayb we r feeling lonely sometimes...need shoulder to pinjam each other...

JayJun said...

船到桥头自然直,别给自己太大压力,一切顺其自然吧!