Saturday, April 17, 2010

yesterday!

yesterday, saturday. guess wat i did
i went to kl interview again..hahaha....airasia, cabin crew again
story begin ..
friday nite around 11pm, i hv nothing to do, then go for google search c any airlines recruitment recently... damn, i found it the next day AA wil be having a recruitment in their academy, i was like WTF??? how come so sudden? my cousin said wil tel me once got recruitment, but she didnt! swt!!
what i did on nxt? immediately, i went to parit buntar bought a ticket to kl, earliest ticket was 10am.. the registration time was frm 9am to 4pm, so i guess it wont be too late if i reached there.
i prepared all the things, although i was freaking tired! but i insisted to go there have a try! yea, i reached kl around 3pm, luckily susan also goin with me, n she n her bf waited me at bus station , n finally we managed to reach there b4 4pm....
it was so simple... compared to SIA, it was like.... ==
just a very simple interview, first just like normal lor, measure height n weight, pass up all the certs n relevant documents...
then we called to wait at outside a room, then a guy called us to enter the room for cat walk, after cat walk, two interviewers asked me some very basic questions, like what are u doing now n etc. after tat, asked me to read a anouncement for both malay n english version... then check ur hand, ur skin... tat were for tat round,,then hv to wait at another room for the results....
it was like so simple, whole process took me not more than 30mins..
final wil be held on nxt saturday, tis time i hv to be well prepared, wont get any chances for them to kick me out of this... althouhg many of them told me tat is very easy to enter if i managed to go for final round..so i m very confident tis time! (dnt pull me down again) lol

wondering shud i take a leave on friday... or after working only go?
hmm....... aza aza fighting!!!
gdluck to me!

hope my dream comes true....................... :)))))))))))

1 comment:

Siew Lee said...

wow great chance!!!! shud go to ace it!! cc all the best to u! support u!! u must b confident like usual ya!!!