Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tml

goin down to kl tml morning...10am bus, wil be staying at my frenz house a nite b4 we setoff to hongkong on friday.. wil be not able to online for quite a long time......
recently i keep thinking if i done well for that interview, how if i didnt answer them with such a stupid answer,how if i didnt so bodoh... i think i wil be get hired by them.. all i want to say is........
eng cheah cheng u r so stupid! YOU should not repeat the same mistake!!!
my frenz ( knw her during interview), she also got the same question like mine when she was in 1 by 1 interview.. yes, she got it and get hired by SIA bcoz she answered the question correctly not like mine, an idiot answer! lol
i hv asked her alot of questions regarding interview, and she also gave me alot of informations abt this matter, she is really a friendly person, willing to gv help.. teach me lot of things ..
i hv to be well prepared for the next interview!! although it might be more difficult because it is on kl not penang anymore, but i wil try my best no matter how!!
rmb, smile~~~ be confident~~ 'turn off' your heart pumping machine (i wil die,hahahaha), always try to stand on customer's side when answering question as u r applying a customer servicing job!
look forward pls.........
but always prepare for the worst! dnt over confident.. it might kill u!

yes, tml yenching goin to treat me in jogoya for either lunch or dinner.. lol.. coz she managed to pass all in her exam and as she has promised me wil treat me a meal in jogoya if she managed to pass all.. wahahahahaha... thanks alot... makan buta!!! lol

hope everything wil be goin smoothly when we are in hongkong... we are goin by ourselves, no one guide us.. actually a bit worry abt this, but i trust my frenz that they wil arrange it nicely..
hopefully we wont get lost in hk!! hahahhaa..... disney land...ocean park!! wow, we are coming.. my first time visiting hk.. shud be hv alot of funs there! will take alot alot alot of photos and upload in my facebook album..
we also goin to macau, staying for 1 nite.. guess where we wil stay??!! venetian hotel!! haha... a very famous hotel in macau, wat i heard frm my sis is the biggest hotel in macau... a very luxurious hotel... hotel pls pls dnt disappoint me yea! i hv a high expectaction frm U! wakakaka...

No comments: