Saturday, March 31, 2012

weekend

this week my off days fall on saturday sunday n monday, but i didnt back to penang for this time bcoz i have something to do
well, so boring at night and hv nothing to do... called my batchmate jessica to have dinner with me and returned the thing that i owed her = snowflakessss.... owed her for ages but always no time to RETURN it to her. lol
what i had just now was thai fried rice, fried curry lala, taufu rojak and ofcoz snowflakes...

as usual, my favourite soya bean series

i m so freaking full now, should have to sleep now because i have to wake up early tml! but the my stomach doesnt allow me to sleep! feel like the food all are stucking in my throat! arghhh....

recently just feel like blogging , dnt knw when the mood wil stop again? hahaha.. hopefully not la..

many thoughts in my mind, life is so complicated...
i always hope i can get whatever i want.. but the hope will nvr come true easily, and i hv to struggle very hard to get it...
anyway, i m not a person who gives up easily. once i set the target i will try my best to achieve it no matter how hard it is... i always tell myself, there is nothing can become an obstacle in my life, no matter how hard the situation is, there is always a way to make it works.. this is what i believe...

wil update my blog in few days time after this...

P/S:不管失败了多少次,不要怕也不要放弃,失败乃是成功之母。 这个是我坚持到现在的原因! 加油殷家锃! =)

No comments: