Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fei zhai...i will miss you forever

my beloved dog, fei zhai just passed away this morning...
i miss him so so much now...
cant keep my tears from dropping...
i knw he was not in good condition since CNY ... ya, he was very old, almost 13 years with me.
i knew he could not stay any longer with me but i jz too sad .......
he seemed like waiting me to come back from kl to see his last breathe
yesterday morning when i was home, i stil played with him although he was not really well..
just right after i woke up from sleeping, he became weaker and weaker, jz couldnt stand up anymore, kept banging there and here. my heart was so pain ..and i know he could not stay any longer..
jz laid himself on the floor, with eyes opened, but he couldnt move, i kept comforting him, asking him to leave ,stop suffering himself... my tears kept dropping..
i jz too sad for that.. he is part of my family members..
he breath slowly,difficulty... and finally this morning he left us.
while i holding him ,although he stopped breathing but stil can feel the warmth from him..
i packed him into the box, put him inside the box nicely, did some prayer for him ..
and buried him infront of my house with the help from my parents..
i really miss him
i really hope that he is now enjoying in another world.. I love you, and you will always be remembered. i know how loyalty you are,how good you are...

you are the best, i will miss you forever..
must rest in peace, love you

2 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

RIP

♥ shirley ♥ said...

I miss my dog too...sometimes i dream of him...