Sunday, April 8, 2012

what a day

it's my 3 days off after 5 days working ....
i reached home at 3am after working, and i woke up at 5am ( not even two hours sleeping)
was super tired! but bcoz hv to help my sister to do some photoshooting for her clothes and shoes
my sis is doing some online business selling clothes and some accessories
guys, if interested to get some branded stuffs (as well as brand-less stuffs) with cheaper price, pls pls visit this and click like and check for any item suitable for you? can always refer to me if you are interested or just PM my sister :)

well, i took the earliest flight back to penang bcoz fatty shirley have another photoshooting session in afternoon so we hv to make it early a bit.. but the flight was slightly delayed during to some reason.

AK5350 bound for penang island

the photographers today were tatt and junzhe , both my good friends. thanks for willing to spend your weekend to help my sister do this photoshooting session, and not forgetting the PRETTY attention seeking model shirley ong (ah gua of the day) haha... thanks la guys

the weather was damn freaking hot and the sun was so bright but these conditions required in order to shoot for nice photo.
well, this was not my first time photoshooting with this 'PRETTY' ( evil smile*) model.. again many stupid and funny things happened when the shooting was in progress.

both of us before starting

nothing much to tel abt the shooting, just hot and uncomfortable (not talented acting infront of two big cameras)

here are some photos taken by my phone ( camwhore for awhile haha )

under the shinny sun

with hollister shirt :)

another one haha

these are from junzhe's camera, i look like an idiot i know, i m camera shy please.... lolx

the 'couple' shirt =.=lll

converse shoes with us lolx

she was trying to FENG her hair

went to gurney had our brunch after we have done our job

my cheong fan

And we met up wenkang at his brother shop for a while before heading back home...

the light paradise

Got home at around 4pm, imagine how long i didnt sleep?????? almost die...
what to do for the next two days? no idea, just sleep eat at home bah! the things i always do when i have my day off! haha....

i really wish i could have few more days off to stay at hometown, i feel tired, tired for everything.. when i only can get what i want? i chase for things i want non-stop in my life, i live for my own, i go for something i want, but still somehow they dnt really satisfy me easily?! sometimes i feel lost, do i really know what kind of life that i am actually searching for? who can really understand my feeling? haiz...


p/s:人生真的有很多迷惘,有多少个人能在这些迷惘中学习及领域到当中的意义?又有多少人迷失在这些迷惘当中而听天由命放弃自己?


1 comment:

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

i understand......i got same thought too