Saturday, June 26, 2010

world cup 2010

it's WORLD CUP fever!!
because of this world cup, i everyday sleep not more than 6 hours, n no mood to work, coz too sleepy!!!! n today is weekend, i wil sleep as much as i could!!! to gain back my sleeping time ....
you knw y i m so crazy with this? not bcoz i love football... is bcoz i bet on each match...
i m so addicted to betting .... but i gonna stop it soon as i lose alot in this...
feel super sad! haizzzzz........y i so gatai ????? if didnt touch this then i wil nvr lose my money mahh.....
greediness wil kill someone....@@

a little update for myself
my training wil be on middle of july, the exact date wil be confirmed after 2 weeks..
during training, i will be staying in usj, with my cousin
at first i wanted to share a house in sepang with my crew frenz, but my cousin told me how terrible n boring the place is, n she keep asking me to stay with her so that at least we can take care each others...she is a very nice cousin but actually i not really wan to go her side... as her sis is calculative type... i worry something wil happen if i stay there
anyhow, i hv decided to stay there first during training bcoz my cousin keep asking...hopefully nothing wil happen... hehehe...
my last day in my current company is 9th july...
operators and line leaders frm my production line they keep asking me y wanna leave the job, some of them asked me continue coz they said hardly to get a nice engineer, haha..i m happy to hear that, but i hv to go too, no choice i hv to go something i really interested with....

besides, i m sick of answering those questions by some idiot n brainless ppl, why u wan to become a steward as u ady hv ur degree? do you think it gv u future?u can apply this early with ur spm results if u really interested with, y u stil go ur degree?? hey come on ppl! that's my choice.... dnt be so kepochi, and i wanna to tel u guys .. every career has its own profession, pls respect it and also respect urself... every1 has the choice to select wat they want,
i m so pity for those who has the thinking that they have their degree in hand so they must had to do something tat BETTER frm those SPM holder or those uneducated ppl!
Degree is just to show that u hv achieved ur academic ONLY but not apply to every aspect!
so respect ppl n respect yourself... nvr think that u r so different , so what to have a degree or master cert on your hand if u nvr knw to apply it? think wisely before saying something :)

no matter how, thanks for everyones' comments and opinions, i appreciate it.
thanks for my supporting frenz.... i knw i m doing the right decision! n you are supporting the right person! hehehe....

PS: ah ma popi, popi USA will win the match later , 2.30am!!!! muackkssss ah ma... :D

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Every profession should be respected! I totally agree...

Siew Lee said...

yea yea yea!! i oso got ppl ask me: y u wana be a teacher???? good meh??? u shud choose it during spm lar... now u r in the wrong path lar......

i m thinking..==''' it is bcoz this 4 years that will make me confirm that i wana be a teacher lor....

anyway, that is their OPINION ..... as long as we have those ppl that support us, then i appreciate it much!

hate those COLD WATER.....sienssss...i pity those who don hav dream lor.... 人因为梦想而伟大!

keke

Michelle Eng said...

Yeah evryone have their own choice on pursuing thier dream . Somehow wish u luck in ur training soon . Hope to see u on board soon . Hahaha :D