Friday, June 18, 2010

traveling frm penang to kl for 2 times in 1 day.. geng?

i m goin to become insane soon....
thursday midnite(friday), i took bus to kl to collect my offer letter frm airasia in lcct... after that straight away bac to penang again, reached home around 5pm on friday...
then later 3am (friday midnite=>sat morning) i hv to go kl again for my convocation with my parents.... omg.. i think no one try tis b4?????? my backbone is super pain now! need a massage gal so desperately.... yea, tml is my convocation, can meet my frenz there, misss them so much!
but i wil not stay back after convo, bcoz only my mum n dad come my convo, and i hv to accompany them back to penang as well, as my dad not really familiar with kl road...
cant join the gathering with u guys, *sighs*
but i hv no choice, must accompany my parents back if not they wil lost in kl...hahaha.u guys must enjoy it ya although i not there but the spirit is always there.....hehehe

Besides, i wil be started training on july, hehehe..luckily they allowed me to join on july so i no nid to compensate my current company $$$.... but the actual date stil not sure... hopefully is in the end of july la so i hv 1 week+ times to rest b4 starting training.....
new challenges are waiting for me.. hehehe, today i felt happy when i step into lcct,the feeling is undescribable... feeling good! i m so sure i wil love this job very much..
kekekekee.... :))))))

p/s: I m happy :DDDDDD ^^ :P