Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i m released... ^_______________^

yesterday went for the medical check up, doc said : everything is ok... dnt worry so much...
the checkup actually was damn simple, i worried too much jor! thought doctor wil perform a very strict checking for each test... luckily i m pass! wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......happy ^^

i stil not yet pass my resign letter to my boss, this is because the blood n urine test results we stil dnt knw how is it... my frenz asked the medical officer there how were our test results, they said the results are private n confidential..WTF? we just wan to knw our result of medical check up, like tat also P n C??? cheh gong........SWEATSSSSSSSSSSSS! So i plan not to pass up the letter eventhough doc said i m ok and fit for fly, i still hv to wait till airasia call me to collect the offer letter then i only wil resign, bcoz it is a bit risky how if aa didnt call me bcoz any abnormalities found in my blood n urine tests? but i m pretty sure i got no problem with these tests lor, since i used to donate my blood ( just two times only..hahaha), and i just did my urine test two months ago...
but still hv to wait the call first .... coz something stil not in my hand i wil feel unsecure...

What is my feeling now? hahahahaha...i feel super happy ... and thanks to all my friendssss' wishess...
finally my dream comes true... this is not easy for me, i had tried my best to get what i want! and i got it... i wil appreciate this ! nothing venture nothing gain!
frenz, if u wanted to achieve something, set a goal in your mind ( just one goal) and go for it, try again n again n again even if failed to achieve... nvr gv up... u wil achieve it one day ! but..............but ............. dnt set the goal that is impossible for u to achieve ! dnt do something that is beyond ur ablility laa...... ^^

hope the training wil start on next month so i only hv chance to go training with caressa and alicia them.. dnt start immediately pls, otherwise i wil join the batch which i not familiar with... No friend there....

hopefully aa wil call me by tml laaa...........so i can resign by tml or friday! 1month notice is so long ! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................... sienz!
:D

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Congratulations! This is simply too fanstatic! Appreciate it!

lt said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ecc dang lu qia jia ho liao~~~ haha... ^^ rili pui fook u...proud of u!

Siew Lee said...

great!!!! happy for u!
all the best lar ! hehe c u during convo!