Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MC today ( unlucky day)

this morning was abit lazy to wake up for work.... when the alarm was ringing, it was 6.30am, i wanted to wake up .. but feel uncomfortable... a bit dizzy n sorethroat... so i decided not to go for work, actually i can go for work coz just a small matter not serious sickness...lol.. but at the end i sms my boss saying that i m not able to work coz of sick n wil go to c doctor at noon time.. wakakaka....
yea, i went to consult doctor... was a government clinic instead of private clinic that cost me rm1..hahaha... coz my company only accept MC frm either government or few selected private clinics... but i refused to go the clinic selected by company bcoz mine is not a big sickness.... just feel lazy n got a reason not to go for work..
well, although i m on leave today but i went to settle something that is needed when the time i go for training... i went to bank to open CIMB account ( requested by Air asia), and also went to studio to take the passport size photograph with white background (requested by air asia as well), i want to settle all these things asap bcoz they might arrange me to start training on 12th july, my last day in the current company is 9th of july, so if i didnt do it right now, i may have no time to prepare all these (stupid bank only open frm monday til friday)...

after i hv done all these, on the way bac home, fuck the idiot malay teenagers riding motor without wearing safety helmet..
they were a gang of motor riders racing on the road ( after school) .. FUCK them they thought the road is bought by them, i was trying to pass over them suddenly that idiot rider rode into my way and bang on my car.
i was shocked and tried to avoid the motor (as the motor was still standing) luckily, no accident happened... but my tyre was blowout bcoz of this... FUCK to infinity.!!!!! i was trying to chase that rider but failed! bcoz he rode so fast as he knw that he did wrong.
when the time i was chasing, i found out my car sent out some weird sound... n it was getting worst as i rode further, n the car bcame so not stable! then i only realized the tyre has ruptured.. luckily i almost home and park my car at the petrol station...waiting my dad to help me settle this ( i dnt knw how to change tyre, paiseh) ... the tyre cost me more than rm200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit....................... mother fucker malay, dnt let me c u again..

pukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................................... suei xiao!!!


ps: 不幸中的大幸,一点钱来挡一场车祸!虽然很生气那两个马来猪但我还是幸运的…^^

No comments: