Tuesday, February 2, 2010

eat,sleep,wake up,eat

goin to gain weight again! tummy comes out again....yisshhh
eat, sleep, wake up, then eat again... omg... this is wat my daily life now!
fei sei me soon
now i started to worry, worrying to apply what job?
now i m still waiting for airlines' recruitments..
what if i really couldnt become cabin crew? then should i work in KL? or come back to hometown and work overhere? i need a high pay and stable job plsssssssssssssssss....
any nice job to intro ? haiz...... i hv no direction at this moment.. i think i need a counselor to access me... LOL
friend, if your hv seen any vacancies which related to biology and chemistry fields, and the pay is not bad, drop me a msg ok??????????????????????????? thanks alot...

2 comments:

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

i m worry about my job too....if got any cabin crew vacancy must tell me!!=p
dun eat too much arr!!!later 4,5,6,kg!!OMG

Eric Eng said...

wei..emirates got recruitment!! 21th feb..sienz.. i hv applied online ady, now waiting their reply..u go their official websitte apply first n c got reply or not... then wan go or not we decide later la,...