Thursday, February 4, 2010

mold.......

mold is growing onto my body ady.........everday sitting at home watching drama n online..
deng...
i m too free until i beh tahan myself laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................
between CNY is approaching, but i stil not in the mood.. how come? ==
wanna buy a pair of leather shoes (for working)
a proper working trouser
a nice working bag..
swt.. how to get all these without money?? faint ==
i need money pls... who can sponsor me some? LOL
CNY wish me luck, win money $$$$ when gambling... then i can get all these stuffs soon..hahaha
besides,my hk's trip is coming soon, looking forward to it... hehehe...

i wan many many luckssssssss in the coming newyear .. not enuff luck these days, gdluck gdluck pls always come to me... i need u badly, i love u... hahaha.... muacks u luck.............