Wednesday, December 2, 2009

recent

i hv ignored my blog for quite a long time... i do not hv extra time to update myself.. actually these days many things happened.. jz i dnt hv time to update it 1 by 1.....
practicing for cb nite performance almost drived me crazy.. many rehearsals had done b4 the cb nites....(chemistry and biology nite, dnt get misunderstood~)
last saturday nite was the cb nite.. wow... every1 with their stunning attires n make up to attend this prom... i nearly couldnt recognize few of my coursemates... kind of like.................... tat's the magic of cosmetics... guys, u all did very well for that nite, great performances(dancing, singing, games n etc)
group1 is the best! songs that presented were : 我的未来不是梦,我可以(specially for dr.yue), you raise me up, and last 掌声响起.. ofcoz other performances were good enuff, but stil group1 the best ( i knw i m bias, so wat?! LOL)
jz a bit dissapointed tat only few of the lecturers were attending .. dr.yue was the 1 who came most early among them.. my supervisor, u r the best 1.. hehehe...
busying for so long jz for tat nite, guys really did a great job... wat a memorable nite we had..
cb nite passed ady, means the time that we left to spend together in college getting lesser n lesser...
many of my frenz cried on tat nite.. n luckily i managed to control my tear frm dropping out.. one of my best frenz petsim, she's the one who made all the ppl around her to cry..u really touched my heart, and i knw your feeling.. dnt forget, although we wil leave the college early than u, but we wil nvr forget u, the moment we had spent together during diploma year was the moment which is irreplacable by others... funs,tears,angry,laughing... rmb, we all are always ready for u when u nid a frenz...
i feel like it is not easy to build up a real friendship... it takes time to let us trust on some1.. hopefully friends that surrounding me are really the 1 can put my trust on them...hopefully our friendship wil stay forever!
haiz, get influenced by others, "sweet sour bitter spicy" feelings are flooding in my heart...
honestly,我是不舍得的.. hehehe... *siewlee and yenching, pls dnt try to make me cry infront of ur* LOL...
this coming friday goin to work in klcc pc fair.. scare got no time to study for the midterm test on monday... haiz...dnt care la, last semester, n only 2 credit hours for tis subject.... hahaha...
many upcoming activities are waiting us... all shud be very enjoyed.. cant wait ady ! wakaka....
wil update my blog once i free la.. lazy to upload photo here, all being uploaded in my facebook.. :P

1 comment:

eric said...

Unlike the classroom where students struggle with listening to new ideas, taking notes and trying to read the teachers writing, with
our programs, College Chemistry choose own way of learning. Make sure you do the quizzes that are encountered frequenlty to assess you knowledge as you go.