Saturday, November 21, 2009

"small" holidays for myself

yea.. at hmtown again, LOL.. a 4days holidays for myself :P
jz finished uploading some of the photo i hv taken these days on my facebook, lazy to upload ady, after i gather all the pic frm ahloy n felicia..then i wil continue again la...
been 1 week++ didnt update myself here ..XD
because wat? i was busying for midterm test, reports, assignments, presentation for short story and etc... somemore hv to practice singing for cb nite~ faint...
while busying, i stil enjoying...
one of my frenz told me : ur face looks terrifically when u r serious in doing something.....
LOL, yes, i admit it ... coz i m not 24 hours in good mood, not 24hours in playing mood... but frenz, pls dnt mind it yea, coz i jz wan to make the things go smoothly
when u r doing something serious but ppl just returning u with a face of shitsssss, for sure the feeling is not good, so sometimes i might get angry too...
i can be very playful and friendly if u were treating me with the same way .. :)))

i knw, through out all the time, i hv "successfully" to displease many many ppl around me with my "shooting mouth" .. i m here to say sorry to all of them.. :)

no one is perfect, so sometimes we hv to learn to forgive those bitches and bitch of sons who had done something bad on you.. fucker, i m now forgive u , but here my advice is dnt over confident as u hv nothing to be so confident.

these 2 days, i m jz behaving like a pig (sus scrofa, scientific name LOL) , sleep, eat, sleep,eat... it wil spoil my plan if i continued to be like tis, 67kg!!!! i hv to stop it now...

wondering how is my mum in hainan island?does she feel good? she can tahan in such a cold weather? as i heard my frenz said that now is winter season in china... worrying her.. hope she is enjoying there but not suffering there...n pls fast come bac to look after ur nephew, he is torturing ever1 of us, hahaha....

coming wednesday wanna go out with cheekhang, suddenly feel like wanna go to midvalley have a look, dnt knw he agree with it or not? haha..coz he wants to go sg.wang to buy the cb nite's costume..monday wanna go gurney or queensbay with my sis to have a look, want to get my shoes desperately.. thanksssss alot to my 2nd sis ( bageh), she is the one sponsor me.. hohooho...

jz a moment ago, my frenz(long ge, another fucker frenz) told me he likes my blog so much, once in awhile he wil visit my blog.... he said, not becoz of my writtings good, is bcoz i m hdsome?! WTF?lmao, ofcoz i knw he is kidding, no doubt he is the king of jokers (always like to make joke).. haha... but i m glad to hear that he is reading my blog.. sometimes i feel that writting blog is the way of expressing my feeling, but sometimes i feel insecure to write out all my feeling bcoz i worry that ppl wil take this out and discuss it in public... anyway, i wil stil continue to write my blog.. coz i hv no reason to stop it rite?! hehe....

No comments: