Wednesday, December 9, 2009

work

jz finished the pc fair job last three days, tml goin to work again... sunway pyramid tis time..
nt a heavy job, jz distribute flyers~ hahaha... hopefully it's a nice job .... hv to wake up very early la... coz very hard to reach sunway pyramid by public transport frm setapak.. luckily yenching wil come to fetch me in lrt station, but then tat lrt station is at sri petaling..swt! haha... nid 1hour++ to reach there... faint...
nvm..jz 1 day job..after tat wil be goin bac to hometown, ady 3weeks ++ didnt bac home, miss my family .. hehe... these days, mum always call me n ask me wat m i doing, why didnt bac.. swt, when the time i go bac, then ask me dnt always go bac... ==" can sense that she is getting older T.T

stop here la..hv to sleep early .. gdnite ..

1 comment:

JayJun said...

both u n yc r workaholic...while u guys r earning money...im spending...im feeling ashame..><