Monday, December 13, 2010

wakakaka... empat hari cuti

another 4 days off for me ...
goin bac to penang later, bcoz my car is stil in the workshop there...
yesterday sent my car to repair...gear box rosak, rm2k!!! pfffffffffkkkkkkkkkkk!
god wil nvr let me save my money, when i got money in my bank , he sure wil take it away frm me....
hv no idea when i only can hv extra money in my bank account that can gv me satisfication?? where to find my downpayment for my new car? ( rm8k =.=lll ) babi..i wan money so badly..
wan to clear all my debts b4 march 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cannot spend much starts frm now...argghhh......

i stil owe my 2nd sis so much money ........isshhhhhhhh.....
hopefully no more spending on those unneccessary things like cb gear box !!
yesterday flew with one chinese senior flight attendant, she was frm korean n singapore airline b4, i like her so much laaa..hahaha.... happy go lucky fellow, talked alot with her with my lousy cantonese.... she adviced me to go for other full service airlines which can gv me more money n more satisfication... she joined aa jz bcoz of her family ,she married ady n hv to settle down in kl...so no choice... but me? stil hv long time to go till that stage!
she suggested me to keep trying SIA ....lol...
really, i like her, her attitude...i flew with 1 ex SIA crew b4, she also damn nice...izzit all crews frm SIA r nice? or mayb i m too racist? hahahaha.... i only like to fly with chinese crew!
i hate flying with malay (not all), they r idiot, always use tat idiot seniority to 'order' ppl do things...kanasai...

abt transfering back to penang...
i m stil thinking...bcoz i heard that aax wil hv another interview for aa flight attendant nxt month...so i might to hv a try .. if failed, then might probably back to penang soon... see how first la....

No comments: