Saturday, December 25, 2010

the decision is made

finally, i hv made the decision
yes frenz, i wil be transfering back to penang hub, n based over there soon.
it had taken quite a long time for me to make this decision,
considered alots,
listed out all the pros n cons
n here comes with the decision

hopefully i wil not regret in future ...
it's like a no turning decision making...
once i based in penang, the chances to get back to kl is like 0.1%

some agree me to go back,
some not agree...
but the most important is what i think isnt it?
i shud choose what i want to...
mayb after sometimes, i wil no longer work in this industry?
so think so much for what?

it's pointless for me to stay in kl if every days off also goin back to penang
it's tiring for me n my parents as well
y not straight away based there n work there?
at least wont be so rushing for me
mayb i wil find some other things to do after tat....

after making this decision
i feel my brain becomes 'lighter', not that heavy as previous..lol
this things trouble me for so long...
tel myself : dnt think too much, let nature takes its course.. things wil be great n good if u hv a good attitude n positive thinking! hehehehehe

hey guys, wil u think that my blog is too boring? only words but without pictures?? ahhahaa....
always plan to upload some photo here but i dnt knw wat to upload ...
btw, today is christmas, n i m working! lol...not that bad though
u knw y? bocz i m not celebrating xmas wattttttt.........so nothing to me laaa...
jz wil feel sienz when seeing those status updated in facebook saying that wat party la, went where eat holiao la, went where countdown la..kanasai... hahahaahha

i m goin to sleep again soon, it's 10pm, but i hv to wake up 4am! i hate waking up so early....
fuck my life for being cabin crew!!!
yesterday nite was suffering insomnia totally didnt sleep at all, hopefully i can hv a good sleep later....



ps: trying my best to forget u, but it seems like i m failed to do so... a simple sms frm u ady made me feel like so uncomfortable whole day....y is that so? i really hope i can throw u away frm my heart so that i can ready to accept another 1.... but i think it takes time? unless u dnt contact me forever? my heart wil 'shaking' when u contact me, then i wil start thinking what u r doing, r u doing good now? is everything alrite for u? aihhh..
the feeling is like shit man...
ok stop thinking abt this. sleep better

1 comment:

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

decision made and then no turning back...lookforward~
hmm for the p/s stuff..feeling will gone one day but memory is the thing that u will always remember...forget someone is not easy..u dunno when but it will happen one day =) i m trying hard too..good luck to us!
btw,welcome back to penang!!=D