Saturday, October 9, 2010

so far so good

hello people! has been about 2 weeks didnt update myself here...
since today i m having off day, so i try to spend some little time here for updating my current status..

yea, most of my frenz r asking me how is my job now, how is everything now...
actually now i m getting use to my job ady, jz need little more time for me to adapt this new working environment n irregular working time....
stil rmb my previous post was scolding one of the fucking crew in my first solo flight...
luckily, after that, n til now, all the crew members i met on board were so nice to me, taught me alot of things (those do's and dont's) , thanks alot to them, now i m able to work without getting help frm them.... (mayb bcoz the work there r quite simple?)

at first, i found that the job there is quite hard? but after few days working there, i found out tat it's not at all.. it's much more simple if compare to other full service airlines...
now, i learnt how to ' eat snake' , how to make 'pocket money' .... n etc... although i knw it's not allowed.. but it's a culture there?shud i say so? ofcoz i wil only do that if other crews support or they start doing first...i m newbie there, not dare to start doing that yet without getting permission frm them.... i heard frm my frenz, some of the crew members very particular in these, they wil backstab u if they saw u do this onboard, so i also wil scare mah... lol...
although everything have to follow the standard operation procedures, but i dnt think so all the them follow? perhaps they jz wan to make their life easier ? i think so....

one good thing working as flight attendant is after finished working, go bac home we straight can rest, no need to worry so much for the nxt working day.. lesser stress compare to others...

but yet... the bad things are, i not really can learn things here, cant see the future here shud i say? and also, working onboard is so so much tiring compare to working on ground... though my working days might lesser compare to others, mayb 1month only work for 17 days or 15 days... but i dnt think so the days off r enuff for us? mayb i stil not use to this? normally, i wil spend my days off sleeping all the time at home... not feel like goin out ...

although a tiring job, but still i will feel happy when the end of month is coming... lol...
so far, i hv been flewn to indo, vietnam,thai, combodia, china...but i nvr step out frm the aircraft! wtf..hahaha....... ppl see us might thought that we so enjoy can travel to other countries... but they might dnt knw we jz stay onboard, we hv no chance to walk out frm the cabin.. haha...
but to me is ok la...coz these countries i can go anytime, the air ticket is so affordable for us....
still, i hope i can join airasia X as soon as i could, so i can hv more off days... n also can travel to other countries while working... waiting the day coming soon....

few days past, i injured my little toe, abt 0.2mm of the skin being peel off..it's swelling now... so damn painful when wearing leather shoes to work with the injured toe, when only the skin can grow bac? so damn badluck for that day, coz b4 the incident, i went to oldtown, kena 1 saman frm police, it costs me more than rm200 for the saman... was really a bad day for me....6th of octocber 2010....
hope my toe can recover faster a bit la... very uncomfortable when working.... ishhhhh....


ps: end of the month can u pls come faster? i wan my money... so so so broke now ler.... T.T ....

No comments: