Tuesday, October 19, 2010

worrying

suppose i shud hv a wonderful days off in penang now..
too bad, yesterday,monday when i was jz landed at penang airport, received a big bad news frm my frenz jesslyne calvin n megat! few missed calls, abt 6 sms... at 5pm something..
telling me abt the relocation of the job.. they said i m chosen to be based in kuching , n hv to go there end of the month.. (less than 10days for preparation)
i was like............ they said office ppl wil call me soon... i was so worrying.. but i couldnt do anything.
jz praying hard they dnt cal me...
waited for few hours, they didnt call me.... i asked my frenz, they said mayb wil cal me today...
so i switched off my hp so that management there cannot reach me!! hahaha....
some of my frenz did so as well...
jz now around 2 pm++ i on my phone, swt! i got 1 missed call from management there! wow..luckily i didnt on my phone at that time! hopefully they got enuff ppl to base at kuching now! dnt call me tml or nxt few days!! please............
coz some told me they cant do anything if we didnt pick up the cal, if we didnt meet them... coz they hv to inform us verbally if they wan to base us there... so now the best way for me is to avoid any of them!! hopefully they wil settle everything in these two days!
so lucky i m having days off these two days, at least i got reason to not answer their cal!

ah ma pls popi me.... i really really dnt wan to be based at there...
salary lesser, need to adapt new environment... need to do so much of things... i m jz settled down myself at subang... i dnt wan to make any change for this moment! stupid y wan to choose us??????
if need so many ppl y dnt open an interview at kuching n select them to be based there!!!
we r suppose to base at KL but not kuching...if we knw it early, we wil not join airasia...
my frenz rejected to base there, they use contract to 'dai' my frenz... saying that they stated in the agreement there clearly , they got right to relocate us! wtf....

No comments: