Sunday, September 26, 2010

bad weather

today was called up for duty again...i m so damn fucking freaking tired..........................
some more i hv a bad flight today, not the crew members, but the weather made me feel to stop the job... it's so damn scary for landing when there is bad weather, today was the worst flight for me, tot i wil just die like tis.... coz the weather was so damn bad, captain used around 40 to 50 mins jz for landing, normally it takes 10 mins... 'ping ping pang pang', can hear the sounds of crashing on clouds, the cabin was so unstable, cant even stand up.. the passengers kept calling making myself even worried... i was like wth (am i just goin to die like tis? must be kidding me)
coz i asked the crew beside me, hv him ever meet this kind of situation b4, he said no.... n asked me prepare for the worst...wtf.... my heart was beating rapidly, almost jumping out... hahahaah...
luckily, we landed safely...
wat a nightmare for me..

btw i m super tired .. my head like spinning all the time...haiz! so tireddddddddd

No comments: