Saturday, July 18, 2009

yea! finally i have my own blog!

guess what is the time now? 2.30am.. what i doin now? haha... creating a blog for myself, coz i found out that recently i feel like have many things to tell , but i dnt knw who to tel ? so i think writting a blog here is the most suitable way for me to express myself .. damn, i m quite idiot on this kind of things, have to figure it out slowly.. i saw my frenz's blogs.. their blogs seem like very nice and interesting..wonder hw they do that?! "jayjun and jojo"!! teach me plzz... haha... k la.. it's late ady, i need to sleep early today, tml morning want to cook my gf 's favourite for her, coz she told me she miss it so much..again ~lagsania.. wish to cook other things for her! hehe...goodnite!

2 comments:

~ B i L L y ~ said...

got blog dy still not yet add me in ur link la...
add it asap ba...
haha...
n add a chatbox oso ba...

Eric Eng said...

haha... i jz created yesterday nite.. stil very blurr on it la... i will add u now! heheeh..