Sunday, July 19, 2009

I miss HER

although we jz met jz now, but i still so miss her.i want to tel her : "i love you, want to be with you every single moment!!!" I want her to appear infront of me NOW!! haha.. i knw that is impossible.... bcoz i guess she doesnt want to c my FACE now! sorry bei....
well, i jz saw a sentence from my frenz carrying a nice meaning inside :不要总是要求别人能够给到我什么?要知道,我们能够给到别人什么?" dont u guys think so tat is meaningful? hehehe...jz now on d way coming back, my frenz called me.... he told me that he has fallen in love into his best frenz.. wow! wat i expected! but good also la, at least now he got something new to think , no need always think of the past! 做人要向前看!! 不要一直停留在原点! what is our future~? in our hand! shit, back to the point, my endless reportssss.... test, final year project... may i knw when U all wil disappear in my mind???!! when?! wat the F. i hate these! but i hv to love them otherwise i wil not be graduated next year! haha.... gv me some energy to finish it up k? god bless me.. haizzz.zzzzzzzz................

4 comments:

JayJun said...

wow...so fast 2nd post!!!
well, looks like you reali fall in love deeply, i think u need her more than she need you, not a good sign though...later she will eat u up!...hahaahahahah kidding..
craving for more energy to finish up ur works!? juz ask her for a kiss...that wil definitely charge ur battery up!...hehe

Eric Eng said...

hahaha... so fast? free mah..then mah write looo... ermm, mayb tat is really not a good sign but wat to do? HEPL!!! LOL...
i really hv to do all the works asap otherwise i wil become siao lang 1 day...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Do whatever you thnk is the best for you and her!

sam said...

wao wao wao~~a big mouth guy falling in love deeply lo...so bedong u...if u miss her...jz go to find her o tell her...dun jz simply think in ur mind..
arrange ur time to complete ur work la..abo like jay said..ask her give u a deep kiss!!!!lol