Saturday, May 14, 2011

iphone 4

hehehe.. yea i got my iphone4 already....jz got it last week n my frenz suggested me to get the white one since it's just launched. n yes, i got the white 1... haha...

one word to comment on iphone4 : GREAT!
i m so addicted to it now... n now i truely understand why ppl with iphone or blackberry will keep pressing the hp nonstop like they cant live without hp...i used to say them stupid but now i become one of them..hahaa... like siao kia.. but i love it.. it makes ppl getting closer to each others..

so many applications to use, n they all r so nice to use...
i m stil in the learning process anyway... bcoz it's quite complicated to me, but i stil like it... wakaka....

recently keep spending... spending n spending... hv to find a way to stop it please....
wah stil need to get a car for myself this month.. but i hvnt booked yet la... officially broke!!!!!
i need more money... gv me more money pls..gv me more flights more excess money!! hahaha...

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

fly more then..

Eric Eng said...

yea keep requesting flight but they dnt wan to gv me... sienz..haha

sam said...

agree with u, iphone is great!!! which package u sign?