Wednesday, May 18, 2011

finally i booked my car!

teeheeee... finally i've booked my car today.. toyota vios E spec..


again... white colour! looks more class... haha

hmmm... but i hv to wait for 6 to 8 weeks to get the car! no stock at this moment, due to the tsunami that hit japan last few months! all the car producers in japan got affected! and toyota was one of them...

some of you might wondering y i wil get vios at last? but not forte or honda city?! haha... i was confused too..i love forte so much, but petrol consuming n no market value! honda city i love it too but expensive than vios abt rm11k, but performance is similar to vios... jz the outlook different.. i asked opinion frm frenz of mine, honda city or vios better?
his answered : no much different, just like you ask me different between airbus 320 and boeing 737 (type of aircraft models).. no one lose.. they are similar just different producer..
it reminds me, y i must pay extra rm11k to get the city ? hmmmm.....

anyway, i hope that i've made the right choice, coz this is my first car in my life, i bought by myself without getting a cent from family!
u must be healthy all the time, i got no much money to send you to hospital for treatment like the car i m using now! hahaha...

finished packing! my bkk trip's mood is ON! yes, i m going to bkk tml ! i m super excited.. nvr been there before, but so many of them told me bkk is a heaven ! hope it's a REAL heaven for me la... although just short stay, 3 days two nites, but it would be enough for me!!!! BKK i m coming =)


6 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

congratz...

Siew Lee said...

COngratulation!! i wana sit ur new born car go to chiak hong~~~~ :)

kekez.............

JayJun said...

why suddenly bcome richer !!??

Shervyn Tan said...

jun zhe, he kena lottery...haha...rich daooooooooooo

eYe kuriko said...

whr is BKK??
ecc...i get my dream car!!!!!
i hope to own it very soon!!!!!

Eric Eng said...

wat is your dream car? u get it ady ? or what? haha... sure u can get it de la kang yenching!