Wednesday, June 29, 2011

stop

that day, i told shirley.. feel like goin to stop blogging.. coz very lazy .. and somemore not really got ppl wil read.. haha..
she said she likes to read my blog, coz she always smile n laugh when reading.. izzit??
tell me should i stop writting or continue? hehe.
sometimes feel like no point writting here.. but sometimes when i really get bored or nothing to do, i wil feel like to blog..

well, today standby didnt get called up, i wonder what if they called me this morning? i slept at abt 2am bcoz chatting with one of my frenz.. i nvr set the alarm... and my standby started at 3.30am.. i slept deadly at that time i guess... even if they called me i guess i wouldnt answer???! luckily... and straight slept for 11hours... been so long nvr have a good sleep like this, so my mood today is very good... wanna sleep for another few more hours later...wakakaka... to recharge back all my energy :)

when you hv positve thinking, all the good things wil follow you...^^

7 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

i'm your loyal blog reader too..

Eric Eng said...

thanksss... i read your blog too! hehe...

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

blog when u want to.....dun stop XD

Shervyn Tan said...

wei dont stop lehhh, i alwiz folllow u de...
write more rude words de post...i like to read =) hahaha
make my days !!

Eric Eng said...

jac: yea..hahaha....
shervyn : k la k la..dnt stop, u love reading rude words??? i thought u knw more than me lo! hahaha... i m very innocent one, very hard for me to write rude word actually..haha

♥ shirley ♥ said...

haha...suddenly saw my name in this morning.hahaha...agree with shuang, tis post nt tat fun,bc lack of rude word.haha...

eYe kuriko said...

jst blog whn u thk to express urself..who gona to read nt tat important :)