Monday, January 31, 2011

it's time to update myself

my blog is growing mold ady... it's time to clean the mold now!
hahaaha....
cny is coming super duper soon!
n i took mc today, coz i dnt wan to work , n feel so lazy to work
everyone beside me is having holiday now! so i gv myself a day off too...btw tml n the day after tml also wil be my off day! too bad i hv to go bac kl on 3rd feb nite! 4th starts working
i m so reluctant to go bac to work...
the cny mode is just turned on but gonna to switch it off so fucking soon!

n guess wat? i m in penang now! yesterday nite came bac with my frenz by car....
compare to others, i stil ok,at least i can celebrate cny this year although jz a short celebration..some of my frenz work frm the 1st day of cny til the 5th day of cny...how sad..
actually i hv requested day off on 2nd 3rd n 4th feb but they only gv me 2nd n 3rd! y dnt they gv me 3rd n 4th instead? then i can take mc on 2nd!! i not dare to mc on 4th bcoz it's public holiday n if i took mc on that day i sure wil kena gao gao... better dnt!
no more mc for this month, if not my salary wil kena cut half! no way plssssssssssssss

this year cant join the reunion party with my secondary schmate..sorry abt that... u guys must enjoy yea!
how nice if the party is held on 6th of feb, at least i stil can attend ! haha.. coz i wil be coming bac again on 6th after flight, the nxt day wil be my off day..

anyway, 10th feb i wil drive all the way frm subang bac to penang again, knw y? haha...
based in penang after 10th feb! 13rd starts working in penang! n my flight hours this month is just 70++ omg omg omg... i m gonna to eat grass on march!! pffkkkkk, i wan more flight pls..dnt gv me so sikit flight.. i got so many things to pay!!
wil request for flight for sure!! penang crew, u guys pls always take mc! mc mc mc... then flight ops wil cal me up for flight when standby! mc ya.. dnt so hardworking.... i wil work for u guys!
i wan to be workaholic!

can u imagine my jan flight hours is 140 but my feb is only 77??????? wtf...now i knw y they said penang hub is so relaxing....n most of them refused to come bac kl after based over there....
no way..i wil make it 100 hours per month! 77 is too little for me!

actually i feel sad for these few days... something shit happened, n all bcoz of me, all bcoz of the word of 'greed' ... i lost many things! i promised myself my sister, i wont repeat it again! coz it's not the first time i did so.. but this time it really hurts myself so so so much!when i think of it. i can hear my heart is crying ... i wont mention abt what here.. some might knw.. but not good to mention anyway.. i wont tel if i didnt tel, so pls dnt ask me.. :)

p/s: 做错事没关系就重要是你知道以后不可以再犯同样的错!!! 如果这次的教训还不够的话,你下次会死得更加够力!! 记住! 记住你对自己说过什么!

No comments: